Wednesday, June 1, 2016

April 2016 Apocabox Unwrapped




Hand forged Aboriginal Beaver tooth chisel


This seems like a pretty cool tool, but unlike other months there wasn't a project to go along with it, so I haven't used it at all. 


Apocabox Bark Cup Kit
The instructions for the Bark cup were crude and complicated and I was unable to discern what to even do, so I never did do anything with them.  But, here is what they look like.


Cuban Hand Fishing Reel
Bigger than it looks, and STURDY.  Much bigger than I'd toss in a bug out bag, but maybe a bug out vehicle.

McQueens Mutton Tallow
This stuff stinks! BLEH!  But I am sure it has some wonderful uses.  If you can get past the smell. 

Survival Tin of Awesome


American Flag Survival Tin
I like this tin. :)  I definitely won't be making pine pitch in this one!

Tabasco
A tiny container of tabasco. because EVERYthing tastes better with a little bit of spice.

3 micro survival lanterns
They can be seen in the photo above.  One of mine was defective, but they are pretty bright. You just twist them to turn them on


stainless steel collapsable spork


paracord bracelet kit

I will definitely be using this kit.  I will be doing a separate tutorial. 

create your own paiute deadfall trap



This kit comes with A trap already put together and everything you need to make your own deadfall trap minus the string.  I'll probably just use instant bow string.

survival horn


get into the woods patch


No comments:

Post a Comment