Thursday, February 26, 2015

$10 4 pack REUSABLE hand warmers review.



Very recently I was purchasing a Valentines gift for my lovely husband Zach, which you can see in the video at the end of the post February 2015 Apocabox Unwrapped, when I came across these reusable hand warmers. At this time a 4 pack is 9.99 and you can get 42 of them for $50 if you're interested. 


They work by a process called Exothermic Crystallization.  (I know, right).  I expected them to work when i bought them.  I didn't expect them to immediately heat up to 130 degrees.  It was amazing how well and how quickly they work.  

Once you are done using the hand warmers all you need to do is start water to boil.  Boil the hand warmers in water for five minutes.  Be certain that these won't get stuck to the bottom of the pan by either stirring constantly or wrapping them in a washcloth or cheesecloth.

Once they are boiled and the entire contents of the packet has reached more than 130 degrees, it will remain in a liquid state ready for the next use.  For this reason you need to make sure you boil them for five full minutes.

One final note is that if you have small children or pets who like to chew everything, like my darling pug Wasabi, then you will need to keep these where they cannot reach them, as they are NOT non toxic.

I have included a video of the super sweet reaction below I followed that with the link for the place I purchased it from, ThinkGeek.  Which also has a mighty assortment of both nerdy things and survival things.  GO CHECK IT OUT. :)




ThinkGeek - Hand Warmers

1 comment:

  1. We found your weblog is very handy for us. When you keep going this perfect work I’ll come back to your site!
    Reusable Hand Warmers

    ReplyDelete